101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Sunday, September 13, 2015

More Checked Off

I have crossed a couple more off of the list over the last couple weeks!! Last nights will definitely become a tradition with my boys and I!!

# 14 COMPLETE: Attend some kind of festival
The boys and I went to the lantern festival last night! It was so much fun and the boys behaved amazingly!! They had some princesses there and mermaids that the kids got to meet! We roasted s'mores and then finally the lanterns were lit and sent up! It was so much fun and the boys fell asleep in seconds when we got into the car!









# 29 COMPLETE: Go to a U of U football game
I got to go to the Utes game on Friday thanks to my co-worker Marlee!! We were with one of the coach's family so we got passes to go down onto the field before and after the game!! Their helmets to support 9/11 were amazing! We were also 6 rows from the field which was amazing!! It was the best thing ever!




#44 COMPLETE: Wear a dress comfortable for family pictures
I bought a dress at the beginning of the year to wear for family pictures. I fit into it comfortably right before my cousin took our family pictures!



Three more down and a lot to go but I'm getting there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment