101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lots of things completed!!

# 1 COMPLETED: Visit Alaska
I got home from my trip to Alaska a week ago today! It was so nice there and the weather was perfect!! I was not happy to come home to 100 degree weather! haha
We did a lot while I was there and Emily FINALLY got some crafts to do :)
We did a trolley tour of Anchorage and I got to see where the big earthquake hit years ago. There are a lot of planes there!! I tried a reindeer sausage and it wasn't my favorite hahaha. We drove down to the SeaLife center and that was a ton of fun! We got to see a sea lion that was 2000 lbs and he was only 20 years old!! I drank a drink that is banned in Utah called a 4 Loco and it was pretty good. Dexter wouldn't go to bed without me the first night I got up there and I even got to brush his teeth! I missed those guys like crazy but they will hopefully be coming down to Utah next year!! My next planned trip is going to be for my birthday in 2017 so that I can see the Northern lights before they move!






# 18 COMPLETED: Go Camping
We went to a KOA in Vernal for camping at the end of June. It was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of dinosaur bones! I got to camp next to my Sophmore year health teacher which was pretty weird. The boys had a lot of fun but getting them to go to sleep was a nightmare!! We ended up putting Tristan in his car seat to fall asleep an leaving Liam in the tent. When both were asleep we would move Tristan into the other pack n play. They were troopers with hiking and hanging out at the site. They loved the campfire!!









# 79 COMPLETED: See Poppy and GranB
So we didn't have to drive clear to California to visit Poppy and GranB, they actually came down to Utah. The boys were all over them from the beginning. I had to take Tristan to the doctor while they were here and GranB told me that her and Liam played a lot of games together while I was gone. The boys wanted to go over there so that they could see the grandparents and their puppy Callie. I was excited to see them even though we saw them last year :)






# 3 PROGRESS: Send 10 surprise packages
I sent a box of sunshine to Emily shortly after she left Utah! It was the brightest box that I have ever seen haha!!





I think that is it for now! Next year Justin's sister will graduate from boot camp in Texas so that will be another one off my list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment