101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Been a while!!

It's been a while since I have updated my blog. I thought I would let you all know where I was :)


#28- COMPLETE: Send flowers to my mom at work
I decided to send my mom some flowers for her birthday this year and they turned out to be very beautiful!! My mom loved them also :)




#31- COMPLETE: Write down 52 things I love about Justin and put them on a deck of cards
I started this project for Justin before Valentine's day this year but decided to give it to him for Christmas... However, the problem with me is that I can't keep anything a secret haha. I gave it to him the day I finished it!





#85- COMPLETE: Bake an Apple pie - crust and all
I did this for Thanksgiving this year! The pie didn't look very good but it tasted AMAZING!! It was pretty hard to bake a pie from scratch but I would definitely do it again!

 
 
 




For some reason it seemed like I had finished a lot more than I have lol. Oh well, some is better than none :)
Have a good day friends!!












                                                                                                        -Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment