101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Friday, June 19, 2015

Big changes in life!

Life of course has been crazy the past couple months! I feel like the I don't have much free time anymore haha. Between work, home life, and my gym classes I don't have much time for fun. Here is an update on the list so far :)

#1 COMING SOON: I will be leaving for Alaska in 3 weeks!!!! I am so excited to see Emily and add another State to my list of places that I have been! My flight leaves on July 8th at 5:55 pm and I will land at midnight there!! I can not freaking wait!!!!

#2 MAJOR PROGRESS: So, for those of you that REALLY know me, you know that I have always had a really bad spending problem.. It has put us in  a place that I never wanted to be in. About a month ago I told Justin that I wanted to consolidate the credit cards and close the accounts. That was a HUGE step for me. It also put me into a depression because I realized that all the money I was spending, we didn't really have. We are now on a budget to pay off debt and I can't wait until I can say that I did it! I paid off all my mistakes.. I never really listen to anyone when they tell me I need to quit doing things, like spending. I wish I could go back and smack myself and tell myself to listen to everyone who told me that I should not be spending because of what it would do to us. I am so lucky that I have an amazing sister-in-law who will create a budget for me to follow and a husband who will hold my hand and help me through the entire progress of paying it all off.

#3 PROGRESS: I have sent one package to Emily in Alaska just because. She still hasn't gotten it so I can't put any pictures up of it or anything haha

#18 COMING SOON: We are going to be camping at Dinosaur National Monument at the end of this month. Pictures to come soon!

#79 COMING SOON: Poppy and GranB are actually coming down here next month!!

I think that is it for now! I think that is quite a bit for a month in between all of my blogs haha. Life with boys is crazy! On another note, my little sis is getting married today! I am so proud of her and the woman she has become. She is such a strong individual and I look up to her so much! I am so glad that she has found her happiness with Keegan! I love how much Tawny and Keegan love my kids and my kids absolutely love both of them! Congrats you two!

                                                                                                                -Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment