101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Braiding and starting to feel better!

So, life is starting to calm down a little bit. Tristan has turned 2 now and he is wanting to potty train.. So, that is starting this week haha. He wore underwear for about an hour and a half today without any accidents! I'm not going to complain, I would be happy to not have to buy anymore diapers!!

# 27 COMPLETE: When I started this list in January I was wearing a size 18 and SOME size 16 pants... I definitely didn't feel pretty at all and hated myself. Since starting to work out and doing Orange Theory Fitness weekly I have dropped down to a size 14 pant!!! The pants in the below picture are ones that I had bought for our Anniversary trip last October but they didn't fit my legs or stomach, so I didn't get to wear them! Last month I tried on the pants and they fit my legs better but were still pretty tight on my stomach. Today I put them on and they were a little loose on my legs and fit my stomach!! I am so happy with my changing body that I am feeling much better lately!!!



# 30 COMPLETE: The other day when I was at work I noticed that one of our residents had her hair french braided. I asked her if she did it herself and she said that she did and she would teach me the easiest one to start out with. She finished with a patient and came out into the hall and taught me and some other co-workers how to braid our hair!! I am still practicing on myself but I am slowly getting better!

Well, I think that is it for now! Thanks for reading friends :)

                                                                                                                  -Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment