101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Updates after a month

Well.. After a very long lapse in my list haha. I am going to try to work on this again! It has been a rough month and a half. I switched jobs, got sick, and Emily moved to Alaska. Now my little sis is getting married and so I have stuff to work on for the wedding!! I could not be more excited for Keegan to join our family!! So, after the last month or so I have completed two more things on my list so at least that is something :)

#18 PROGRESS: We are planning a trip to Dinosaur National Monument for some camping in June!! I am so excited because this will be the first trip that Tristan will be old enough to walk around for!! He was only two months old when we went camping last!!

#37 COMPLETE: My mom and I took a concealed weapons class in March! It was a lot to learn in one day and honestly, it kind of scares me to have a concealed weapon because of all the laws around them and remembering them all. But I have completed my class :)



#86 COMPLETE: My mother and I made homemade strawberry jam Easter Weekend! I love doing things with this woman and spending time with her! She is one of my best friends and I'm so glad that I got her as a mom! My strawberry jam is AMAZING! Every year I tell my mom that I am so spoiled because I can't stand to eat Smuckers jam!



No comments:

Post a Comment