101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Monday, February 23, 2015

Crazy Life!!

Well, I am finally updating haha. My life has been a little crazy the last couple weeks. I start a new job on Monday at Clinic 6 at the University of Utah! It is the pediatric clinic and I am so excited!! Justin has changed jobs and he had a work party last week, after being with a company for a week. Life has just been INSANELY busy!!

#7 COMPLETE: I had a DIY/Craft party on Friday and it was a lot of fun! We just hung out and had girl talk during the night!



# 32 COMPLETE: Okay, So it wasn't exactly a midnight showing but the whole reason I wrote this goal was for this movie!! People are probably not going to like that I saw it, but I liked it.






# 52 UMMMM: So, This goal was my parenting class.. I'm going to have to start all over because life got crazy. I will text my aunt today and see what I can do :)


# 62 COMPLETE: I have gotten a new tattoo! I have to go back next month to get the detailing done but it's there! I love it! It is Jasmine and Raja. Jasmine was my favorite princess when I was a child and my favorite animal is the Tiger. So they fit perfectly together :)



# 81 UMMMM: So, I am going to be starting over on Rockin body haha. I had to quit working out for a week due to the above. I am also doing an Orange theory fitness class tomorrow. I will start this program again next week and just do different things this week!

I think that is all that I can report on right now. Life is crazy and I am starting a new job next week. WISH ME LUCK!! HAHA

                                                                                                       -Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment