101 in 1001

101 in 1001

Saturday, December 4, 2010

October 16th, 2009


Justin and I got married on October 16, 2009 after he proposed in May, while we were in Zions. We have been happily married for a little over a year! Justin and I met 2 years before on a dating website right after I got out of high school. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love him very much! :)


We went on our honeymoon to California, where we went to Disneyland, Universal Studios, and San Diego Zoo! We had so much fun and it was the best time to go because it was an off season. No one was really at the parks and we got to go on the rides as much as we wanted!! It was also Halloween time down there and we did a thing at Universal Studios that was during the night and they turn a bunch of sets into haunted houses! It was so much fun!
This is the tram that they take you to see sets on, but the haunted version they drop you off and you walk through the sets with people dressed up that scare you :)

These guys were EVERYWHERE!!!

Justin's dream girl ;)

Ya, he was so not my friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment